Agency Tour Series
Throughout the year, GEN U holds a lunch and learn at a different Heart of Illinois United Way partner agency as part of its Agency Tour series. Each lunch and learn includes a presentation by agency executives and a tour of facilities (unless it is a panel luncheon held at United Way). GEN U members and guests alike are welcome to join us for this opportunity to learn about the critical programs and services offered by local agencies. Lunch is provided and the cost is just $5 per person.
April 2018 Agency Tour:
Hult Center for Healthy Living | Friday, April 13th | 12-1 P.M.
Mark your calendar:
Mark your calendar for our other 2018 Agency Tour dates. Sign-up links will be available approximately 4-6 weeks prior to each tour. Save the date and invite any friends or coworkers!
- Friday, April 13th from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Tour, presentation, and lunch at Hult Center for Healthy Living
- Friday, June 1st from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Presentation (panel style featuring Heart of Illinois Big Brothers Big Sisters and Junior Achievement of Central Illinois) and lunch held at Heart of Illinois United Way Carriage House
- Thursday, August 9th from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Tour, presentation, and lunch at Children's Hospital of Illinois
- Friday, October 12th from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Tour, presentation, and lunch at CWTC
- Thursday, November 8th from 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.: Presentation (panel style featuring Prairie State Legal Services and Goodwill Industries of Central Illinois) and lunch held at Heart of Illinois United Way Carriage House
Please contact Stephen Peterson (United Way staff) at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.